Leaders set the tone and mood for the rest of the organization. To fully inspire and bring out the best from the workforce, leadership has to lead by example and “walk the talk.” They can’t say one thing and do another. To attract, engage and retain top talent, leaders need to create more human and employee-centered workplace environments.
This talk will address the importance for leadership of all levels to not only set the right example, but also, on a regular basis, appreciate the contributions of their workforce, communicate mindfully to encourage and inspire, lead with humility and without ego and manage their emotions. The research on mindfulness and its application for the workplace will also be presented.
After this keynote, participants will be able to:
1. Improve their level of self-awareness
2. Communicate mindfully and with compassion
3. Lead with confidence combined with humility
4. Better manage their emotions to remain calm during challenging situations
5. Implement mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and improve focus and productivity